.. cool, a beat down, greatness.. perfect imperfection.
Redefining the masses.
GOAL in life: to have an intense shoe collection equivalent to that of one,
Mrs. Imelda Marcos.
Introduction. something new.
001. What y’all know about that play groove?
002. Wiped that plate clean!
003. I need to fix these bad boys up.
004. Hella walking just to see this bitch.
005. Scared shitless.
006. Lumpia & ukoy.
007. New toy.
008. You call it sickness?
009. Bus stop shwag.
010. On the floor..
011. Such a beautiful sunny day today..
012. Shopping with the moms.
013. What I wish I could see right now..
014. Believe me..
015. Let’s go a little red, shall we?
016. Gettin stard for yD’s birthday a little early..
017. Starting a new project.
018. Taking a few naps during the day for tonight’s festivities.
019. What my “Lazy Saturdays” look like..
020. Love Sunday Dinner at my auntie’s.
021. On the phone for 2.5 hours with a new friend,
023. Spent the whole day with my niggs, Nolan.
024. Much needed conversation with the bestie.
025. I guess it’s official..
026. Happy birthday, little one!
027. Another long day ahead.
028. I’m here!
029. 2 page long list of shit to buy for school and all I found in the booty art stores of the San Mateo County are these 5 markers.
031. See you later, Dad!
032. What most of my nights look like now.
033. It’s seriously time to clean.
034. Did the moms’ nails.
035. Today calls for my stunna shades.
036. Pacifica has its moments.
038. First wax sculpture.
039. This tiny little bag gave me so much trouble today.
040. About to do some manual labor in my lumberjack pjs.
041. Grammy viewing.
042. Having Valentine’s Day dinner with this lovely woman.
043. Kinda late, but I got ‘em.
044. This was waiting for me when I got home.
045. Dreary mornings.
046. Result in trying to find a new fancy dress.
047. Driving around Miss Mommy.
049. Triple blanket time.
050. Daddy’s home!!
051. Dad let me drive this bad boy home.
052. For what?
053. Greeted by amazing music this morning.
054. Wanted to do this all day, but so many visitors broke my concentration.
055. (At my cousin, Melisa’s, baby shower)
056. The view of my everyday.
057. My savior for today and the fruitiest drink I have ever had.
058. Walking in wet shoes is no fun.
059. Bus no. 6 of the day.
060. … It’s home.
061. These were good girls tonight.
062. I hate this 2-color combo.
063. Contra posta.
065. BART delays can suck it.
066. There’s a method to my madness.
067. The Adjustment Bureau on my own.
069. That’s a loyal fan right there.
070. Wanted to try something while bored at work.
071. Behind the counter.
072. Homemade Hawaiian pizza for dinner.
072-2. (First time to do 2 pictures in one day because it’s too good not to post.)
074. Land of the West Portalans.
076. Happy birthday, Tia!
077. Doing the pajama dance.
078. Why would the handicap toilet be raised?
079. Hot Cheetos & cream cheese first-timers.
080. At the Vinyl Room to hear my cousins’ reggae band, Lifted Roots, play.
081. Theater food smuggling part 2.
082. Childhood favorite - Graham crackers with PB&J.
083. Does this piss you off?
084. Back at that City, boy.
085. Walked around the neighborhood and did some homework.
086. Bus doodling.
087. First time to pull an all-nighter this semester.
088. Hella feelin’ myself in my safety glasses.
089. Cardona Club “meetings” at the house.
090. Another sleepless night ahead.
091. Watching my drafting teacher do a demo at Mission Bay Park.
092. Safe travels, Tito Jun & Tita Cely.
094. Bye, Prius!
095. All day with the homie, Edithon.
096. Rest easy, Tita Beuly.
097. Caught in traffic.
098. Never been in side a church alone.
099. Source Code.
100. Can’t believe I kept this up for this long.
101. First battle wound of the semester.
102. Dark train.
103. “Just take me the long way home.”
104. Haven’t had this in years.
105. Why she gotta make me hella j tho?!
106. Saw these front and center when I walked into work today.
107. Last day, this week, to wear this shit.
108. I stood across the street and watched, in awe, as these people awaited the President’s car to verbally scold him of what was never legally our’s to begin with.
109. Hella cute tho.
110. Spent all day with these two.
111. Happy Easter!
113. Before & After.
114. In the waiting room with my dad.
115. Pretty much lived in this chair for two days.
116. I’ma do me today.
117. A Santa Cruz sunrise.
118. Latest addition to the family.
120. Let the Spring cleaning commence.
121. Didn’t get to enjoy the pretty day.
122. Just me and my backpack, “Papa Willy,” paintin’ the town red.
123. So, I guess these are still [cool] among the youngins.
124. Just another day at work.
126. I just wanna shoot people sometimes.
127. I spy, with my little eye, a Venti Strawberry Green Tea.
128. I need to get back at this some time soon.
129. I thought the sea breeze could help out with my cold.
130. Anorak and matching snapback?
131. Farmers’ Market love.
132. The biggest cloud I have ever seen; wrapped around the entire city.
133. Sooo liiike..
134. Accidentally drawing on the tables at work.
136. To cut of not to cut?
137. Short hair, don’t care.
138. Fun to watch my dad get drunk.
139. Still can’t believe my cousins have kids.
141. The road home.
142. Early night for me.
143. “Poppin’ bottles and shit.”
144. Pullin’ this out tonight.
145. Lazy Saturdays.
146. It’s as if I live in the middle of nowhere.
147. Then, what was the point of the box?
148. A little quality time with Pops.
149. Just noticed these in front of the store..
150. Stared at this for about 20 mins.
151. It boggles my mind how organized my mother can be.
152. We’ve always wanted to eat at the counter in a diner.
153. Back to the old stomping grounds of elementary school, Saint Anthony’s.
154. Asked for a refill even before the movie started.
155. The Social Network and popcorn in the breakroom.
158. I guess this picture holds true, now.
159. Sorry if I expected the bowls to be red at “Red Bowl Noodles.”
160. Tia’s chicheria.
163. This is how I watch Back to the Future..
164. “Oh now, I can read it..
165. The home stretch.
166. Lazy Saturdays.
168. Waiting in line for my turn.
169. Sun in the morning, thick fog in the evening.
170. I need a haircut.
172. Sad bro and his bracelet.
173. That’s heeeella M&Ms.
174. How boys share a bed.
175. I hate waiting in airport terminals, but I’ll be home soon.
177. For the past week, this has been the bane of my existence.
178. This place is really depressing now.
179. Drunk chaperones.
180. I see you, Starbucks.
181. Pretty wings.
183. Girl, why you giving me hella work tho?
184. In its place of honor.
185. Rollin’ with my tape deck tonight.
186. You were great today, girls.
187. Kababayan Fest with Innerlude, Melissa Polinar, & AJ Rafael.
189. Your name is funny, Cara Cara.
190. Have you ever tried ‘em?
191. This chick just copped a squat right there.
192. I’ve missed you, Blue Sky.
193. Homemade strawberry Rice Krispie treats.
194. Uncles thinking they can make cocktails outa Ciroc & lambanog.
195. Like a G.
196. Definitely “Back-to-school” season at work.
197. I like buying my mom Starbucks.
198. I could be handy, too.
199. Trenta break in-between movies.
200. Just taking a little time out for myself.
201. It’s not looking good, fellas.
202. My new name tag.
203. Shut up.
204. I’ve missed you.
205. You really looking at toys, tho?
206. A different view.
207. My godson & my cousin.
208. Just experimenting.
209. Some dude, Curtis Peoples, & Ernie Halter!!
211. Here’s my bud, Danny, being such a good sport for the kids.
212. [repeating to myself] Look at the bigger picture..
213. Ben, you asked and you shall receive.
214. The bank celebrated Ma’s birthday a day early.
215. Let’s go, Giants!
216. So burnt out from work, I accidentally wore my jacket inside out to mass.
218. Back in the passenger seat..
219. Just me, my red gummi, & the view.
220. [and post #400! Insanity!]
221. Finally hopped on the bandwagon.
222. Nephew hella concentrating on his iPhone.
223. Guess where I am.
224. Look what came in today!
225. Cleaned up the lot.
226. Sharing a basket of fries.
227. Happy birthday, Hagen!
228. Buy one get one, tho?!
229. Being at the dentist’s is always nerve wracking.
230. As of now..
231. I’m such a nut job..
232. It was so pretty today and this was all I got to enjoy..
233. Guess what I did today!
234. I love going to famers markets!
235. Why is Pacific Super hella racist tho?
236. Food for days.
237. Black canvases are always intimidating..
238. Time for another yD sesh..
239. Well, I think it’s coming along quite nicely.
240. Day for night.
243. SoCal arrival.
244. Happy birthday, Dad!
245. If you’re my Dionisio family, yknow this is the place to be.
247. Let’s do a solo bit on this one today because..
248. After class candid.
249. Soju be creep creepin’ tho.
250. Genki with the family.
251. Watching the 9/11 documentary with mother.
252. “Simple is fine with me. It feels like home.”
253. Lazy Tuesday, when I should’ve been in class.
254. 10 minute power naps are what keep me rollin’ with the punches.
255. If you can guess where I am..
256. This chick done got me eating a salad, tho?
257. Spent all day with these two knuckleheads.
258. Auntie/niece quality time.
259. Day for night.
260. After class candid.
262. I really hate the smell of this place.
263. After class candid.
264. International Secret Agents.
265. Jam sessions in the Carpeted Garage studio.
266. This is what I do at work.
267. Just take me the long way home.
268. After work candid.
269. This is why we’re best friends.
270. I love Lazy Saturdays.
271. Learning to breathe amidst the chaos.
272. First rain of the season.
273. Stressful day..
274. Homeboy’s lookin’ real sad, tho.
276. Being alone in the shuttle is awkward.
277. Congratulations, Liezl & Ronald!
278. Fobtown tonight.
279. “Lights, lights.”
280. After class candid.
281. The drive home.
282. Looks like another all-nighter for the young architect.
283. Updated myspace profile picture.
284. Cardona Children’s Musical Ensemble.
285. Tunnel vision.
286. A froFRESHional meeting.
287. After class candid.
288. Old school karaoke with the tape deck and the multicolored microphone foam tops tho.
289. 9.5 hours and this is all we’ve got.
290. With his lola.
291. Happy birthday, bro.
292. I frickin love this kid.
293. My cousins eating halo-halo like it’s their last meal on earth.
294. Empty suitcase.
295. “Flame on!”
296. Space Mowntayne.
297. I had myself a hipster moment today.
298. Back to the Bay.
300. Happy Halloween!
301. I’ve missed you, old friend.
302. Kinda wish we went during Christmas time.
303. Did a little damage to the wallet today.
304. Learn how to park, bietch!
305. Getting in a little more practice time.
306. Goin’ in with the big burr & work attire for tonight.
307. Always feel the area by Mama’s work is sketchy.
308. It’s already dark at this hour?!
309. Hella cute, tho right?
310. Beautiful day in the City.
311. Another beautiful day in the City.
312. I can dig it.
313. Ginisang mais at hipon.
314. A whole sheet of paper for 4 words.
315. Doing a little touch up on the wall.
316. At the movies.
317. This day called for multiple pictures.
318. Rain right when I get here?
319. Love fresh bedding.
320. The skies have been a little menopausal today.
321. Another early morning.
322. Tryna learn as much as I can as soon as I can before the ‘rents abandon us chill’un for the PI..
324. 2 stops.
325. Post Black Friday madness.
326. At a music video shoot for my little cousin’s band.
327. My dad & my grandparents.
328. No, no, no.
329. Took that shot like a champ..
330. I’ve missed you, brotha.
331. My family.
332. Best friend fun.
333. Instead of a picture, I thought I’d do a video.
334. Cute name.
336. He looks happy holding his apple.
337. Look what I copped!
338. It just gets cooler.
339. My newest godchild, Ezra!
340. Mommy put up the Christmas lights.
341. I have no story to tell today.
342. Dinner with the 2 most important women in my world.
343. Deep breath.
344. Happy birthday to the fam, Tracey!
345. One picture before the festivities and my face melted off.
346. Haven’t been feeling to creative lately.
347. I always feel special when included as a godparent.
348. Free food at work?
349. One of the Titas gave this to me for Christmas.
349-2. Bummin’ it all day.
350. Trimmed the tree.
351. Ever since I was a wee lass, I’ve asked my mother to bring home this big bear from the bank.. I’m still asking :T
352. Mom bought me a full tank for Christmas.
353. Cooking all day tired out me & the moms.
354. Went in.
355. Dinner with this fool.
356. Just writin’ and shit.
358. Suman & tea is where it’s at.
359. Last Friday of 2011.
360. My New Year’s Eve consists of food, food, and more food.
361. Just me and this bad boy tonight.